Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Let the journey begin!

I welcome you into my little slice of life. This journey is not beginning on the best of notes. I am 35 years old and weigh 306 pounds. There I said it, I am fat and out of shape. Now lets do something about it! If you are here odds are that I invited you to be part of my journey to a healthier me, a thinner me, a happier me.  I vow to update regularly and keep you all informed of my progress. I will be making goals and setting targets along the way and all that I ask is that you keep up with me and help motivate me. My family is behind me and I have made the decision to make this change publicly. The first and main goal that I have is to be less than 205 pounds by October 1st, 2011. I will do this by changing my diet and excercise.  Thank you for embarking on this journey with me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Bruce! I'm trying to change my lifestyle as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce, We are so proud of you! We will be following you on your journey! Love from California Matt & Katie

    ReplyDelete