Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 1...Done!

Success!!! I worked out, ate healthy, and was very productive at work all in one day.  The eating healthy is going to take some getting used to, I was hungry once in the afternoon and now before bed I am a little hungry. I did not eat enough today, my calorie intake was only 1412 calories which is about 1000 calories less than my target of 2440/day. Proteins, carbs, and fat were in pretty good balance.  Cardio felt good though my heart rate was a little high, which I expected for day 1 of exercise.  I am going to make Mondays my weight update day, so today I am 304 pounds (yes I am still fat). Over all I feel really good and now it is time to go get set for tomorrows adventure. Today's motto, "Every journey starts with a single step!"

1 comment:

  1. That's still two pounds since last Wednesday. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete