Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The second day is the hardest...

Not really in my opinion. It was an easy day except I forgot to eat until the monkey hiding in my gut started howling. I feel like I am snacking all day.  I got closer to my calorie intake today, only 300 calories short. I have to work on the balance a little more, way to much protein (almost twice what myfitnesspal says I should have) and my carbs and fat are low. I guess that is better than the other way around. Exercise felt good, a little repetitive though, the machine says I went 2.4 miles but I don't see any difference in the scenery. I am looking forward to getting on a bike! Thank you to all who have helped get me started and keep asking me how it is going. Who knew a fat mans blog could bring family and friends tighter! "Once more into the breach..."

No comments:

Post a Comment