Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 25, 2010

Woot Woop 290 Pounds!

16 pounds total weight loss! I couldn't believe it so I had to weigh in twice, once at home on the Wii and then again at work on the calibrated scale and they match. The blogosphere can be mad at me for going an entire week without posting, but I had a rough week last week. I was working 12 hour overnight shifts at work and more than once I found myself falling back to bad habits telling myself "Oh I'll just pick something up on the way to work." That something would have been McDonald's or Sonic, which is not really on my new life plan. But, I have the best wife ever and she said, "No I'll pack your lunch for you!" So my thought of the day is why do fat people always have the most diet advice? I found myself doing it today to a buddy, Sorry Brent. I was also thinking about the things that I want to do when there is 100+ pounds less of me, no Ironman for me, no marathon, I can't deal with the running it is just not my thing. So if any of you have any ideas please let me know. I do think a trip to Las Vegas with the wife is in order, maybe I won't feel like a beached whale sitting by the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I should start using my Wii to weigh myself too.

    I'm starting to use the MyFitnessPal app, and I like it!

    ReplyDelete