Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!

Well when you ask what the world can bring you, it answers with a bout of a little sickness. Good thing was that it hit me at the same time as the cold snap hit and everyone wants to stay inside. Bad thing is all the wonderful smells in the house from the slow cooker. My beautiful wife is doing such a wonderful job at cooking healthy foods that are awesome tasting.
I had some time to run some numbers and adjust my diet. My balance now is 45% carbs, 35% protein, and 20% fat. On the fat only 7% is saturated. So for the next 2 weeks I will see how this works. Hopefully it will break my plateau.
I do have to say Thank You to a couple of wonderful friends who gave me a verbal smack down. I am not on this journey for the numbers or for anybody else but myself and my girls. Since I have started my journey I feel great, I have more energy, and my family time is benefiting! Yesterday I got caught, not that I care, skipping through the market with a girl in each hand. All of us were out of breath, not from skipping, but from laughing. It was a memory that will keep me on my path for life. So I asked what the use was, well I answered my own answer!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment