Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 24, 2011

I Hate Mondays

Ok, I hate Monday's! It started out just fine, workout went great, but then I went to the lab. Wow it is amazing how one short staff meeting can take a great day and turn it to crap. I hate feeling rushed all day, playing catch up. My food intake was again below my daily recommended even though I felt full all day. I need to watch my body and workout energy to make sure I am getting enough food and not depriving my body of much needed nutrients! Well tomorrow is another fresh day and time to suck the marrow out of life!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way yesterday; I didn't feel that hungry, and food/calorie intake was lower than my goal. It's weird for someone like me to have to eat the right things to hit the nutrient mark.

    Glad we're MFP friends/accountability partners!

    ReplyDelete