Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 7, 2011

Life is short!

I had a wonderful weekend! A weekend full of fun quality family time, the laughter of children, and good clean fun with my wife. A weekend spent with good friends, good food, and the Superbowl. It was an excellent reminder of the amazing friends and family that I have been blessed with. It was a perfect reminder of why I am on this journey, of why I am making a lifestyle change, and all the good things that I have to live for! I have a lot to offer this world, I have two beautiful daughters to watch grow up, I have an amazing wife to grow old with! So each and every morning when I wake up and hit the gym I need to take a minute and meditate on my life!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment