Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nag-athon 2011

Wow, there must be something in the air today. Everyone decided just to unload their complaints into my inbox. What? Did everyone sense that I had a killer workout and had drained all of my snarkiness? Even at home the nagging fur was flying, and it was going both ways. I have a wonderful wife that loves me unconditionally, but things just started to fly! But with all good marriages there are peaks and valleys! I am ready for the hike up to the next peak.
On the weight loss note, I had a rough day yesterday. For some reason I was craving salt and carbs, luckily I had some reduced fat cheese nips handy. Un-luckily there was also some chocolate cookies within quick reach, I think I went over on fat for the day. Days of weakness are going to happen, I just have to be stronger! So off for some quite relaxation before I go to bed in the dog house!
~BWK

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment