Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wow, being a cookie Daddy is hard!

Being a cookie Daddy is a hard job! It isn't all the paperwork, it is not setting up the spreadsheet to track orders and payments, it is not answering the numerous questions about when cookies are getting here, it is however having 156 cases of girl scout cookies in my family room. I have been so good and have not ripped into any, yet! The temptation is there though! I do have to say Congratulations to Kaitlynn, she was the high seller for her junior troop with 235 boxes sold. Her troop made enough money to send every girl and mommy to spend a night at the museum! They will have a blast.
On to a lighter topic...me! I lost another 2 pounds last week. I feel great and can see some results. I have been going through my photos to try and find one that I can do a before and now comparison with. Funny thing is that fat Bruce really didn't like to have his picture taken. (total side note: my daughters are sitting here making arm farts in the living room, I had to join in! Laura is So proud!) I do have to say that loosing weight is really a trying experience, it is hard on the whole body image thing! My skin is not as elastic as it used to be, losing the underlying fat makes things loose and jiggly. I have to keep in mind that this is long term and healthy for me. My body will eventually return to a static form, so what if I won't be able to swim without a swim shirt or run at the beach shirtless. For one we live in CO, and secondly I will help prevent skin cancer! So I have lost 42 pounds of fat from my body, almost a 45 pound plate from the gym. That is 42 pounds that I don't have to carry around all day! Things are looking great!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment